Avoid the heavy talking, and get right to the big news of Sony’s E3 2016 presser. Here is The Bullet Point Truth.
- A dazzling gameplay demo was shown. This would be for another entry in the God of War series.
- The Last Guardian release date is October 25th, 2016. A new trailer revealed the news.
- Horizon: Zero Dawn gameplay. Our hero would bond avatar style with a mechanical bull and ride to her destination. She scans enemies with her tech, figuring out their strengths and weaknesses.
- Quantic Dream’s latest story “Detroit” involves an android using his programming to solve crimes. The game has choices. Your version of this story could be very different from others.
- Resident Evil 7 is fully VR compatible, and dropping January 24th, 2017.
- PS VR drops October 23, 2016 priced at $399.
- Star Wars X-Wing VR mission coming to Battlefront.
- Batman Arkham VR comes in October 2016.
- Final Fantasy XV (coming September 30th, 2016) will be VR enabled too.
- Call of Duty Infinite Warfare gameplay demo showed off space battles, in-ship and on-foot.
- The Crash Bandicoot trilogy is getting remastered from the ground up, and is currently in development. Sony is teaming with Activision to make this happen.
- Kojima revealed a mysterious game titled “Death Stranding” starring Norman Reedus. There was black goo and floating men. Things got crazy.
- Spider-Man Ps4 trailer dropped. Spideys costume looked similar to his Civil War movie attire, but the chest symbol was colored in white.
- A trailer for new game “Days Gone” closed out the show. The lead appears to be (or had been) a motorcycle club member. He roams this post apocalyptic world as a scavenger. Avoiding zombie hordes. Tons of enemies were on-screen reminding us of a World War Z scenario. It was an impressive demo. Baddies would collapse realistically as the protagonist tried his best to stay alive.