Real Talk By: Hec G
Hey Guys, as you all know, I’m a big car fan. So, I think its time to put my hobby to the test. Here is my favorite cars in gaming. My Top 5! Each game listed with the car, is where my experience with the vehicle was the most enjoyable.
5. 1969 Camaro Z28 from Test Drive (PS2, Xbox):
Not as fast as the rest of the bunch, but still a fun as hell drive.
4. 1994 Nissan 240SX from Need for Speed Underground 1 (PS2, Xbox, GCN, PC)
Cheap to buy awesome body kit selection, and good at pretty much everything.
3. 1989 Mazda Savannah RX-7 from Tokyo Extreme Racer (PS2)
Amazing upgrades, good top speed and could race with pretty much anybody.
2. Pfister Comet from Grand Theft Auto 5 (PS3, X360):
Not an actual racing game per say but this car is fast, agile, and just plain beautiful. A delight to drive!
1. 1993 Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 from Gran Turismo 6 (PS3):
That is a personal project of mine, worked a lot on the suspension and transmission, is packing about 799 Horsepower, any takers?
What is your favorite Video Game Cars?
One thought on “Hec’s Fast Five: Favorite Cars in Gaming”
Hey Tomb Raider should be a movie!!! Big Joe