Elite will now be completely free. To relieve wallets in preparation for a season pass in Black ops II, all of the features premium elite users experienced last year will be open to all. There’s even a couple of new surprises.
The Season Pass will cost $49.99, and will include four map packs in a bundle spread throughout 2013. The individual map packs will remain separately priced at $14.99
Here’s the list of Free Elite features direct from Activision:
- Player HQ – Track Call of Duty: Black Ops II performance with rich game statistics, including enhanced match information such as heat maps and recent match data; track challenges and extensively modify your classes like never before using Treyarch’s new Pick 10 Create-a-Class system.
- Clan HQ – Join an existing clan or start your own, invite friends and then take part in Call of Duty: Black Ops II clan competitions with cool digital prizing.
- Zombies Support – For the millions of Zombies fans out there, now you can track your Zombies personal statistics and compare it to other players’ around the world.
- Call of Duty Elite TV – Launching with tablet support with Call of Duty: Black Ops II, the new Call of Duty Elite TV will deliver a renewed community focus featuring developer tips and strategy programming, custom class overviews and more.
- Social Sharing and Notifications – With Call of Duty Elite’s new notification system, you can stay updated with what is going on in Call of Duty: Black Ops II,as well as communicate directly with your clan.
Follow us @PlayLegit